- Hubby and I know quite a few people who have lost their jobs recently. Although hubby has been sent home many times because of lack of work, he still has a job. For this, I am thankful.
- I only have a few dollars in my checking account, but I'm thankful for that!
- We have bills past due, but I'm thankful we are able to keep our lights and water on.
- The trash didn't get taken out last night, but this morning that same trash reminded me we had to have something in order to make trash. I'm thankful!
- I awoke to dirty dishes in the sink, but we had food to eat and dishes to eat on. For this, I'm thankful.
- My to-do list is pretty packed, but I have my life, strength, and energy to do what needs to be done. For this, I'm thankful!
- Every room in my home needs cleaning, but I'm thankful to have a home for shelter.
- Being a wife and mother can be exhausting, but I thank God for realizing nothing can take the place of a loving family! For this, I'm thankful!There are so many things I could complain about, but recognizing the good in my life allows peace and contentment to surface.
Someone would love to be in my shoes right now - someone would love to HAVE my shoes!
Regardless of our current circumstances, let's be thankful for our life, our family, and for the ability to simply BE.
Have a joyful Thanksgiving!